Being a designer, Mark has been dedicating his professional knowledge & experience to the company’s growth
during past 17 years in advertising and graphic design.
2013-3 to present Motion Graphic Designer / Supervisor Fairchild Television
- Conceptualized and designed specialized 2D/3D promotional animated products in all multimedia formats for all programs on FTV Channels
- Conceived and created 3D motion graphics for show opens and graphical elements
- Keyed out talent and objects from green screen footage
- Worked with creative team to design and produce multimedia artwork and video for marketing and promotional materials
- Successfully managed and coordinated design projects from concept through completion, and consistently meet deadlines
2010-10 to 2013-2 Art Director Blackstone Digital Art Corp.
- Lead teams in the development, design and production of sales-driving, brand-extending including print ads, television ads, product launches, brochures, advertorials, Web sites, banner ads, billboards, logos, product packaging and more, representative clients include A&A Manufacture, China Spree, Ajitaro and Mybox Store
- Assisted Production Manager with photo shoots / projects, press proofing, and 2-D graphic design
2006-4 to 2009-6 Graphic Designer T&T Supermarket Inc.
- Designed and produced catalogs, proposals, brochures, posters, custom displays for stores promotion
- Developed and maintained print/web collateral, graphical standards, marketing
- Collaborated with marketing personnel in development of product information
- Art directed photo shoots
2002-10 to 2005-5 Senior Designer Dentsu Group Orient Advertising Inc.
- Worked in a lead role to provide supervision and guidance to junior designers
- Utilize large format printing for billboards and digital photography to enhance proposed work
- Planned and executed the presentation of arrangements in graphic form
- Provided proposal layouts and designs under extremely tight deadlines
2000-8 to 2002-10 Computer Artist / Designer McCann Erickson Worldgroup
- Responsible for choosing font type, developing attractive headlines, determining spacing, inserting images, selecting page layout, developing design briefs, and reviewing work based on client feedback
- Insured the quality of all art received, checked that art met all printing specifications
- Color corrected and retouched art
- Prepared jobs for color proofs and film output